IT’S TIME TO JOIN THE CFMEU
STAND UP AND FIGHT
The Closure of the Australian Sustainable Hardwoods Heyfield Mill
- The CFMEU is determined to STOP the closure of the Heyfield Mill.
- It’s important that we are ALL part of this campaign and that we all play our part.
- Local jobs and local communities are our number one concern.
- If these jobs are lost then our community and our town will be lost.
- If these jobs are lost then thousands of other jobs in Victoria will be lost.
- It’s time to be part of the solution by joining the CFMEU campaign to save local jobs.
- Together we can...
SAVE OUR JOBS - SAVE OUR COMMUNITY - SAVE OUR TOWN
We need to act now!
JOIN THE CFMEU CAMPAIGN TODAY
April 8, 2017 -
Watch a video of one of the families at risk of losing work at the Heyfield Timber Mill.
February 7, 2017 -
CFMEU members at Canterbury Windows and Doors in Clayton South show solidarity with ASH workers.
February 1, 2017 -
Hundreds of people have attended a community meeting in Heyfield to save the mill. Please see some photos from the night below:
January 31, 2017 -
The CFMEU has held mass-meetings for all ASH employees to discuss the union campaign to protect jobs.